Movie quote meme
Feb. 9th, 2008 03:04 pm1. Pick 15 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1. "Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of [X] has been approved."
2. "That is one BIG pile of shit."
3. "I know a little German. He's sitting over there."
4. "I can't hear you! Don't fire the gun while you're talking! "
5. "Why do we even have that lever?"
6. "Could you pound a six inch stake into a wooden board with your penis?"Real Genius. Guessed by
cerulean_me
7. "Tell me about it, stud."
8. "Of course not, dear. The nudity is entirely optional."
9. "We just had sex in a church! I can't believe we haven't been struck by lightning yet! "
10. "We are followers of Peter the Dressmaker. He who was Christ's tailor."
11. "What did you use for protection, paper or plastic?"
12. "I was born in Iowa. I only work in outer space."Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, guessed correctly by
oakdragon
13. "Now, look! I've got a long way to go. And you're gonna take me there, and you're not gonna give me any trouble about it, right?"
14. "There's someone out there for everyone - even if you need a pickaxe, a compass, and night goggles to find them."L.A. Story. Guessed by
cerulean_me
15. "Hm. Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you." The Little Mermaid. Guessed by
cerulean_me
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
1. "Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of [X] has been approved."
2. "That is one BIG pile of shit."
3. "I know a little German. He's sitting over there."
4. "I can't hear you! Don't fire the gun while you're talking! "
5. "Why do we even have that lever?"
7. "Tell me about it, stud."
8. "Of course not, dear. The nudity is entirely optional."
9. "We just had sex in a church! I can't believe we haven't been struck by lightning yet! "
10. "We are followers of Peter the Dressmaker. He who was Christ's tailor."
11. "What did you use for protection, paper or plastic?"
13. "Now, look! I've got a long way to go. And you're gonna take me there, and you're not gonna give me any trouble about it, right?"
no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 01:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 01:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 02:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 02:17 am (UTC)12
Date: 2008-02-10 01:40 am (UTC)Re: 12
Date: 2008-02-10 01:58 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 02:18 am (UTC)14. LA Story
15. Little Mermaid
no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 02:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 02:24 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 04:16 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-02-10 07:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-02-26 03:03 pm (UTC)and #11 is from City Slickers
am i right?
p.s. i love movies!! can you tell??
no subject
Date: 2008-02-26 03:19 pm (UTC)